The Wright Marketing Strategy
Read the following tips and be prepared when you sell your home! We are here for you every step of the way. Read Your Plan and then read Our Plan…
Find the right representative
The experience and knowledge of a dedicated real estate professional can be priceless. A good Realtor® forms a powerful team with his or her clients that makes it possible for them to have a smooth, successful, stress-free sale.
- Determine your needs/wants for the sale and for your new home. Selling your primary residence can be tricky because you have to simultaneously be thinking about where you would like to buy. First weigh your priorities – selling price is certainly important, but having a quick and efficient sale can often be worth accepting a slightly lower offer. Talk to your agent and make sure you’re comfortable with where your priorities are.
- At the same time, you should be compiling a needs/wants list for the home you will buy. You will probably have to act fairly quickly when your house sells, so any amount of preparation you can do will serve you well.
- Prepare your house for showing . Underprepared homes can be sales disasters. Your home will never get as much attention from potential buyers as when it is first listed, so clearing clutter, cleaning, making repairs, and putting your home’s best foot forward is essential. Don’t “open for business” until your home is ready to be seen as favorably as possible.
- Find out what your local market looks like. Being realistic about your market is the key to a smooth sale. There is no substitute for a professional real estate representative when it comes to local market knowledge.
- List away! Lots of photos and online exposure are the key to getting a good response for your listing.
We propose the following marketing plan with the ultimate goal of selling your property for the highest price that the market will allow in the shortest period of time.
- Ads in the Buyer’s Guide
- Ads in the Conway Sun – photo ad
- Ads in appropriate Niche publications
Note: If property is not under contract within 60 days, we will meet to review possible adjustments in our marketing strategy.
II. ONLINE ADVERTISING:
According to the National Association of Realtors, 87% of homebuyers use the Internet in their home search. We propose the following aggressive online marketing program and ensure that your property is featured on these local and national web sites:
Coldwellbanker.com – exposes your property to millions of consumers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Over 2 million listings are searchable from coldwellbanker.com
Listings which are searchable drives consumer traffic and keeps them returning to the site.
There are 1,100 consumer searches performed per minute on coldwellbanker.com.
Your listings exposure on coldwellbanker.com will include:
Multiple property photos, virtual tour capability, property description, school information and mortgage calculator.
Your property will be on over 200 IDX-enabled local office web sites.
Internet Data Exchange – Your listing will appear on the sites of all IDX-participating brokers.
Realtor.com – National site ranked as the 160th most popular web site in terms of consumer traffic and reach.
www.TheBuyersGuideOnline.com ( Online Buyer’s Guide)
Unique to Coldwell Banker Wright Realty--We syndicate your home to the following powerful home search portals (as of 11/2014):
FindaNewHouse.com by Obeo
11. Virtual Tour – Your property will be posted with multiple photos to create the most interest for buyers looking for real estate like yours. Most homes will have a Virtual Tour created which will then be submitted into the MLS, our YouTube Channel, and to all web sites that allow the posting of virtual tours with individual listings.
III. BROKER OPEN HOUSE:
A broker open house will be scheduled within the first few weeks of listing the property; the purpose being to introduce your property to the other realtors in the area.
IV. DIRECT MAIL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS:
1. A minimum of 50 Just Listed postcards will be mailed to the neighborhood area within 2 weeks of listing.
2. A Property Information Binder for realtors and their buyers including Seller Disclosures, deed, utility info, tax info and mortgage information will be prepared and strategically placed at the property.
3. A Property Flyer will be prepared and emailed to ALL area brokers.
V. MULTIPLE LISTING:
- Your property will be submitted to the Multiple Listing Service, Northern New England Real Estate Network (NNEREN) immediately placing your property in front of thousands of Realtors and buyers. Maine properties will be submitted to the Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS) as well.
- Unless not allowed, a “For Sale” sign will be placed on your property to advertise to those driving by.