With the first month of the year under our belts, let’s look at how January of 2017 compared to January of 2016.
- The number of residential properties sold decreased to 45 units sold in 2017, slightly below the 48 sold in January of 2016.
- Despite less properties being sold, the average sold price of residential properties increased 3.2% over 2016 to $200,803
- There are currently 321 active listings on the market
- There are 101 properties under agreement
- The number of land listings sold nearly tripled, with 11 listings sold in January 2017, versus just 4 sold in January 2016
- The average sold price increased 226% to $84,445 in 2017
- There are currently 331 active listings on the market
- There are 23 land listings under agreement
Have you been thinking about listing your residential property for sale? With low inventory and high buyer demand, many sellers are experiencing their property going under agreement quickly, sometimes even with multiple offers! Click here to get a FREE Market Analysis on your home!
*Data compiled from NEREN Multiple Listing Service as of February 2, 2017. Subject to errors and omissions. Towns include: Albany, Bartlett, Chatham, Conway, Eaton, Freedom, Hales Location, Jackson, Madison, Ossipee & Tamworth