How amazing was this February? The Mount Washington Valley received a ton of snow, followed by an unusual warm up at the end of the month. How has that effected the real estate market? Let’s see!
- The number of residential properties sold in February 2017 versus February 2016 increased 18.75% to 38.
- The average sold price of residential properties increased 35.8% over 2016 to $221,787. This massive increase is slightly skewed, as there was a sale in February 2017 for $2 million. If we remove that sale, the average sold price still increased 6.42% to $173,728
- Total sales for the month of February 2017 was $8,427,940, up 61% over 2016.
- There are currently 300 active listings on the market
- There are 103 properties under agreement
- The number of land listings sold fell from the prior month to 9, however, it increased over the February 2016 sales number of 7
- The average sold price increased 3.6% to $55,838
- There are currently 331 active listings on the market
- There are 18 land listings under agreement
Have you been thinking about listing your residential property for sale? With low inventory and high buyer demand, many sellers are experiencing their property going under agreement quickly, sometimes even with multiple offers! Click here for a FREE Market Analysis on your home!
*Data compiled from NEREN Multiple Listing Service as of March 1, 2017. Subject to errors and omissions. Towns include: Albany, Bartlett, Chatham, Conway, Eaton, Freedom, Hales Location, Jackson, Madison, Ossipee & Tamworth