It’s hard to believe that with the recent snowstorms, we are now officially into Spring in the Mount Washington Valley! Before long the snow will be a distant memory and we will be soaking up the sunshine. Despite residential sales falling slightly for the first quarter, land sales saw improvement. This could be the result of extremely low inventory, buyers are ready to purchase, however, the amount of available properties for sale is extremely low. As we head into the second quarter, we hope to see inventory grow, increasing sales volume in the Mount Washington Valley.
- The number of residential properties sold decreased slightly, from 140 sold in the 1st quarter in 2016 to 132 sold in 2017.
- The average sold price of residential properties also saw a slight decline of 3% from 2016 to 2017.
- Total sales for the 1st quarter was $25,836,834
- There are 109 properties under agreement
- The number of land listings remained steady in the 1st quarter, landing at 26 sold in both 2016 and 2017
- The average sold price increased 34.58% to $77,844
- There are 22 land listings under agreement
Have you been thinking about listing your property for sale? Click here to get a FREE Market Analysis on your home!
*Data compiled from NEREN Multiple Listing Service as of April 1, 2017. Subject to errors and omissions, prior withdrawal, sale, or expiration. Towns include: Albany, Bartlett, Chatham, Conway, Eaton, Freedom, Hales Location, Jackson, Madison, Ossipee & Tamworth