White Mountain Modular Homes
Modular homes have built strong inroads into the homebuilding market. They've come a long way, and now have many advantages over traditional, stick-built homes that make them a fantastic buy. Why choose a modular home?
Here are some exceptional reasons:
- Most modular homes are built in a controlled environment. During the building process, the frame and other elements are never exposed to natural weather conditions such as rain, snow, ice or extreme fluctuations in temperature or humidity. This makes a home much less prone to warping, splitting, and more adaptable to natural expansion and contractions caused by seasonal differences in temperature.
- Modular homes have stronger framing and bracing to allow for transportation over a wide variety of terrain. Most stick built home aren't built to travel.
- Most modular homes meet or exceed local and federal building codes.
- Modular homes are built with the same materials as conventional homes built onsite.
- Modular homebuilding companies buy homebuilding materials and components in huge bulk, including carpeting, drywall, wood flooring, shingles, plywood, siding, cabinets, finish materials, bath fixtures, lighting fixtures, even appliances. The savings are substantial and are passed on to buyers of modular homes.
- Modular homes are constantly evolving and improving, keeping up with the latest in energy efficiency, ergonomics, style, and architectural standards.
- From start to finish, modular homes are built much more quickly and efficiently than conventional on-site building methods.